HELP - How to remove air vent

The little handle on the air vent (passenger side) snapped off in my 00 cavalier.
I wuld like to know how to remove the air vent (the part that turns/moves).
Do you have to remove the whole dash??

Re: HELP - How to remove air vent Group: alt.autos.gm Date: Thu, Oct 16, 2003, 8:08pm From: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (PhillipSchmid)
The little handle on the air vent (passenger side) snapped off in my 00 cavalier. I wuld like to know how to remove the air vent (the part that turns/moves). Do you have to remove the whole dash?? On our 95 it just snaps out, not sure if its the same for yours though.
yeah its just held in by little nubs...Just take a small screwdriver and carfully pry it out Steve C