Help ID a car

Hey, I got this picture form a friend wondering which car this was. I thought it was a gmc because of the headlights, but I'm not sure of the model. Can anybody help me? The picture can be found at
http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~karenord/car.JPG
I really hope somebody can help me.
WonderingNorwegian
On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 19:12:53 -0400, "WonderingNorwegian"

the body looks like an International Travelall from the mid 60's but the headlights/grille don't look right to me. it's not a GMC as the headlights/grille from a 60-66 are much lower on the front end.
HTH, -Bret

Wondering Norwegian, the picture you have is of a 1958 Dodge D100 half-ton Town Panel. Here's a link to more information on it: http://www.pickuptruck.com/html/history/segment8.html
Do I win a prize? - Sting Ray