HELP !! Lumina 3800 vacuum leak

A garage changed my EGR gsaket (told my wife it needed it) and it ran great for about 1 week now the tub going from the egr to tihe top of the intake looks loose... it has an O-Ring and it should be able to move ina nd
out so free ( I think as no other 3800 at the wreckers do it) Could this little leak case it to buck like hell,, no power then power etc?
lol that is the pipe above listed with the 95 lesabre link 3 up. That is the pipe the garage changed and it is wigglin now

The tube that goes from the EGR to the intake was leaking.. Broke plastic nut like the 1995 Century post, and the coil pacl 1/4 was burned out on the ignition module. She is fixed!!!