Help me with my cavalier

I have a 1994 Chevrolet Cavalier. It is getting gas, i changed the plugs, wires, computer(under windshield),coil packs, and some under hood relays andit will not start. Can anyone give me some advice on what to look for
and what to check? thank you
Do you have spark, or fuel pressure in the rail? Will it start if you spray carb cleaner into the throttle body, these are basic checks.

-
You didn't say which engine. If it has a 2.8 or a 3.1, there is a technical service bulletin out on these, whereas the crank sensor gets oil in it, rendering it inoperable. Then, when you go to start it, the ECM doesn't fire the ignition and/or the injectors since it doesn't "know" the engine is cranking. Does the tach move while you're cranking it?? You can check the crank sensor resistance (static) as well as output (during cranking) to see if it's out of range. Anyone know the specs? You need an analog meter to check the sensors voltage while cranking. Mine did that ('89, 2.8) and I got out cheap as I had a donor car to rob the sensor off of--otherwise they're rather spendy. Then after overwinter storage it wouldn't start again, and I unplugged & blasted the connector pins on the sensor and it fired right up. That's probably all it needed the first time it acted up. According to the TSB, many come into the shop and will start again after replacing the crank sensor, although the old one they discarded was likely still good. Super easy to change, one bolt and it slides right out. As such, you could possibly rob one from the junker, but it's unlikely you'd know for sure it was good. Maybe first just unplug it and blast the connector with electronic cleaner. Anyway, it must be a common problem, I can vouch for that as it's happened twice with two different sensors.
BTW, now it's a ritual every oil change or two, unplug that connector and blast it with electronic cleaner.
And on a simpler note, it's also possible that the ignition switch has given up the ghost. I've had several vehicles give me fits when this started going out.
There are two circuits - one to start the engine (briefly), and another to supply (and maintain) ignition voltage. Either circuit can be flakey with a bad keyswitch.
Is it dead cold, or intermittent? Does it crank at all? (I assume it cranks, or you wouldn't be changing plugs, etc.)
Used to be easier to work on this stuff without **&&*&%^% air bag wiring under the dash.
-= Larry A.

It is a 2.2L 4 cylinder, sorry for not posting that. Does the 2.2L have this crank sensor and where is it located? It does turn over.
I don't know where it's located but since it's an altogether different engine, that being the problem is a lot less likely.
Just curious: Did you have a donor car to rob these parts off of, or did you buy all that stuff new?
you said you replaced all these parts, but you never said if it actually gets spark, and gets it in relation to the cylinder that is supposed to be firing. if it's getting spark, how are you SURE it's getting fuel? test the pressure at the manifold? if it's not getting spark, you can always temp wire up the hot side of the coils assuming you can get to them to do it. if it runs with them wired up hot then you have a break in your circuit somewhere - possibilities include no power on coil when key is in start position, an ignition kill relay somewhere in the car that may have been hooked up that you didn't know about from an alarm it may have had at one time, or just a broken or disconnected coil wire somewhere. if you're not getting fuel pressure at the manifold, check for power at the pump in the tank.
I got the parts off my best friends 94 cavalier, I know ALL the parts are good because his ran perfect until it through a rod. Then I got all those parts.