HELP! Positrac Question.

How can I "identify" if my "74" Buick Electra 225 - 2H - Has a positrac rear-end? - - - Thanks for any information you can give me.

A little "power braking" to get the tires spinning is the easy test. Easy enough task for a 455's torque. My bet is no, unless it was a ordered car or has a towing option.
--
John