HELP Power Door Locks

Today clicking started at all doors . Stops then starts. Doors were locked this morning when I got up. I didn't lock them last night. Got in with the key and did some errands. Still clicking not as bad though. Checked fuses
all seem fine. Stuck relay ? If it is where is it ? 1991 Buick Regal 3.8 Limited Thanks
JL,
Do you have an aftermarket alarm installed on this vehicle? If so, I would look at that first.
GMdude