Help unlock my GM radio

HELP!!!!

I had a dead car Battery and I replaced it.. Now my Pontaic 2000 GrandAm AM-FM CD radio shows LOC...

I found here on Google that after pushing the 2&3 buttons i get a code of 912 then the AM/FM Button i get code 922.

Can someone please fine the unlock code for me.

Thanks TonyN.

Reply to
ANicosia

Your local GM dealer should be able to give you the code from this information.

Reply to
hyundaitech

I am locked out, and I have no clue. It says LOC on it when the car is on. When I push the hour button it goes to InOP, is there anything I can do, and if I have to go to the dealer, how much will they charge?

Reply to
rhauck

Thanks.. I found that answer after i wrote the message..

It is now unlock... Thanks .

Reply to
ANicosia

Need the scrambled unlock code, it's a 4 or 6 digits code, I dont remember how to get from the radio...

Give me that code, ill give you what you need.

"rhauck" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com...

Reply to
Fastload

Happened to my neighbor, dont think they charged him anything. Give them a call.

Reply to
Jimmie