help unlocking radio

Can someone get the code for my radio? My car is a Sunfire GT 99.
My 6 digits code is 582587
Thanks in advance

Owner's manual has step by step instructions if not let us know.

-
I have followed the instructions in the manual, I just need to get the unlock code that I forgot.
You are in trouble here, only way I know is through a GM dealer.

-
"" wrote: > Can someone get the code for my radio? My car is a Sunfire GT > 99. > > My 6 digits code is 582587 > > Thanks in advance
Only way to get your code is to go back to the dealer.