Help! unusual block heater plug

A friend of mine has this plug on a blockheater right behind their grill:
http://img118.imageshack.us/my.php?image=blockheater2ae.jpg
It appears to be some kind of specialized plug that plugs into a short
piece to go through the grill. However they no longer have the piece to plug into this. Anyone ever seen one of these and know where a replacement mating part can be bought?
ASCII version of picture: ___________ |. . . | ----------- <-1 1/8"-->
Thanks in advance for any help.

Cut the stupid thing off and either install a "normal" bulkhead connector or splice on a "normal" cord. Make sure the connection is well soldered, covered with heat shrink, and taped. Stagger the 3 joints on the wire.
You can try a Temro dealer... this was a plug offered to ease passing the cord through small grille openings. Still fairly comon.

replacement
hey good to see ya again jm!

grill:
I been kickin' around... some of the questions in the past while are ones I could never hope to answer without hurting someones feelings.
Between work, trying to catch a few miles on the scooter (uh-oh... stereotype coming up...), I've been working at making my abode a little more "palatable" for my loving bride. http://www.telusplanet.net/public/mechanic/mechanic/HELL.html will show the world what happens when "trailer trash" has too much time and money on it's hands.
Haven't been around the mopar NG for a while simply because there is squat happening on Project 'Runner. Our fabricator is doing something he wont talk about in Calgary. No progress on the car even though I threaten to show up with a trailer. I've had a few suggestions for other shops but I haven't seen their work, yet.... I'm back at school (who saidd yu can't teach an old dog new tricks) at the beginning of the month... Time to try again. FWIW, at first snow the powertrain comes out of the Charger and Den has finally agreed to lose the shitty yellow.