Help, Venture door locks completely dead

My 97' Chevy Venture has lost electrical function of locking/unlocking in all doors. The only way I can lock and unlock is to use the key (on each door) individually. Doors do not auto lock when put into drive
either. The fuse seems intact. Does anyone know what the problem may be ? This vehicle functions normally otherwise, including the power windows. I have had some problems with locking the doors using the remote before this total failure. Please help...
I hate to answer my own post before someone else. But the problem has gone away. I disconnected the battery, and detached the two connectors from the body control module. Then reattached the connectors, and the battery. Now it is working again. I did check the ground signal from the door button (pin C6, C7 of the 32 pin connector), and power voltage (pin H of the 8 pin connector) to make sure they were okay before I disconnected everything. So it must be have been either the power down had reseted the program in the BCM, or the connectors were loose. Now my other problem is the keyless remote works only intermittently. Does anyone has a fix for that ?