Help with 88 Buick cassette player

I was hoping someone could help me out with a cassette player installation. I recently bought a 1988 Regal with an AM/FM stereo radio in it. It has the
small, square radio control head and remote radio receiver. I found a factory remote mounted cassette player for it, but have no idea how to connect it. Are the connectors under the dash, or is it a separate harness? I had both sound shields out and found the receiver, but the rear of the radio head is impossible to see. I also didn't see any connectors. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.