Help with removing '99 cavalier Windshield Washer Reservoir

Could someone point me in the direction for some good documentation on how to remove the windsheild washer resevoir on a 1999 chevy cavalier coupe? Mine has a crack in it and leaks all the windshield washer fluid. I tried
looking at how to remove the thing but everything is so compact. It looks as if you have to remove the bumper to get to the thing. Any help would be great. Thanks.
Ach
Looks like you have to take out the headlight on that side, then take the front left wheel off and remove the plastic splash shield in the wheelhousing to access the tank..
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Thanks for the reply. I'll give that a try!

how
tried
looks