hep, i can't remove my key

I have a 93 vet....i guess that my problem is not vette specific. i can shut of my engine with the key but cannot turn the key to the off position and i can't extract the key unless the key goes all the way to the lock space. i have tried manipulating the steering wheel to many different postions but no go. who might i have help me? mechanic..........lock smith..........auto electric shop???? thanx for any help

Reply to
suz the oozer

Is it auto or manual? s

Reply to