Hey There

Hey everyone, I just joined and I wanted everyone to know that I am looking forward to sharing and learning all about the most awesome things man has made (cars).

Reply to
James Harrison

Better off to go to the BMW or Ford groups.

Reply to
Canuck57

Ha, yah probably. I'm a big Ford fan but I like GM as well. Honestly I am really into little-known exotics (Nobel, Gumpert, Koenigsegg, stuff like that) but I didn't really see any exotic groups. I didn't search to hard though.

Reply to
Flying T Rex

Aw, geeze, you ruined the day of some poor 13 year old kid...

Reply to
PeterD

Hardly. I'm assuming you based your assumption on the fact that my name is Flying T Rex. Well, that is the name of one of my websites. If people see it enough they will eventually see what it's about. As for my cheezy intro, I don't know, it sounds ridiculous but whatever.

Reply to
Flying T Rex

Uhhhh, I just realized that I replied to this thread on a different account then the one that I started it on...I'm James Harrison and Flying T Rex..not sure how that happened. Both are registered on the same email o.0

Reply to
Flying T Rex