HF's Mechanic Replaces Fuel Pump on 11 week old Montana

Talked to my mechanic tonight about my code 63.....anyway he got a new left over in stock 2003 Montana a week after Christmas. He just put a new fuel pump on it this week, The original was making too much nosie .
The Caddy/Buick /Olds dealer he works at let him do the warranty replacement.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~_~277, 300 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
Making too much noise? I thought when the gm pumps quit making noise to start worrying.

Nice fringe benefit there. Gotta love it! -- markwb 2001 Bonneville SLE