High Idle at cold start

Just woundering if anyone else has seen this...High idle at cold start (mostly) and intermitted high idle....Ive had six of them in the shop this month....All shot out the same codes...Low voltage and intermitted
low voltage from the TP sensor....Its always been in the history codes...Most of the time the light wasnt on and we couldnt duplicate the problem and since the throttlebody was dirty we just assumed that was the problem...Becauce the sensor had the 5 volt reference and was operating properly.....But it seems that the TP sensor is sticking ...If worn the plastic piece inside which turns the throttle plate will push put slightly and stick....But if you give it gas it will pop back into place and is hardly noticeable wher it hot....Just woundering if anyone else came acrossed this problem....I finding it on 2001-2003 4.1 and 5.7 engines.. Steve C