Highway Patrol officer helped slow a runaway Toyota Prius from 94 mph to a safe stop

Which is as anecdotal as my experience. I replaced a troublesome Tacoma after I got hit by someone running a red light, with a Ranger which has had no issues at all.

Reply to
Conscience

I do believe this one is.

Reply to
Conscience

But all he wanted "...was a new car..."

LMAO. Salem witch hunters looking for Toyota's sure got sucked into this one.

Reply to
Canuck57

My F150 is ace.

Reply to
Canuck57

It's also funny that the driver, realtor James Sikes, had declared bankruptcy, was $700,000 in debt, owed $19,000 on his Prius, and was going to be sued for $20,000 on the sale of a defective house:

larry moe 'n curly

Bet he votes for Obama/democrat too. With all that debt, debtors love company.

Reply to
Canuck57

But, but, but, the world OWES him something.

Reply to
Conscience

Ya know, I can believe that! ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

Well, I agree with what you're saying. However, if you're going to insult people, which I do very often, you should at least spell incopentat correctly... incompetent.

Reply to
Picasso

Let's not jump to conclusions without the facts. Obama did that with Gates. Let's not repeat his mistake.

Reply to
dr_jeff

It will end up like the Duke rape case: "The narrative was right [in the Duke case for a liberal race-based victim agenda; in this case, for a liberal Government Motors agenda] but the facts were wrong."

Reply to
Bill Putney

Ok, six months in jail should just about cover it... uo

Reply to
PeterD

The only mistake Obama has made so far has been getting elected.

Reply to
Hachiroku

Who in their right mind would want the job of trying to run the US of A????

Reply to
clare

The same type that would want Gordon Brown's job! ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

I just go to sleep in the Lexus I often drive. Yes, it's that boring.

Reply to
TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-p

In message , TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle writes

At least you'll die in your sleep, not like your passengers.

Reply to
Clive

The punch line should have been "...not screaming like your passengers".

Some people just can't tell a joke! LOL!

Reply to
Bill Putney

In message , Bill Putney writes

Sorry, I didn't remember the punch line, so just made it up.

Reply to
Clive