Highway Patrol officer helped slow a runaway Toyota Prius from 94 mph to a safe stop

Page 3 of 3

I do believe this one is.
On 13/03/2010 9:00 AM, Conscience wrote:

But all he wanted "...was a new car..."
LMAO. Salem witch hunters looking for Toyota's sure got sucked into this one.
--
Politicians don't provide anything, the tax payers do.

Canuck57 wrote:

It will end up like the Duke rape case: "The narrative was right [in the Duke case for a liberal race-based victim agenda; in this case, for a liberal Government Motors agenda] but the facts were wrong."
--
Bill Putney
On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 07:55:36 -0800, Ron Peterson wrote:

Ya know, I can believe that! ;)
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B wrote:

It's also funny that the driver, realtor James Sikes, had declared bankruptcy, was $700,000 in debt, owed $19,000 on his Prius, and was going to be sued for $20,000 on the sale of a defective house:
http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_story/0,3566,589090,00.html
On 13/03/2010 9:13 AM, larry moe 'n curly wrote:

Bet he votes for Obama/democrat too. With all that debt, debtors love company.
--
--------------
Politicians don't provide anything, the tax payers do.

But, but, but, the world OWES him something.

Ok, six months in jail should just about cover it... uo
larry moe 'n curly wrote:

Let's not jump to conclusions without the facts. Obama did that with Gates. Let's not repeat his mistake.
On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 11:56:22 -0500, dr_jeff wrote:

The only mistake Obama has made so far has been getting elected.

Who in their right mind would want the job of trying to run the US of A????
On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 22:47:42 -0500, clare wrote:

The same type that would want Gordon Brown's job! ;)

I just go to sleep in the Lexus I often drive. Yes, it's that boring.
In message
TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

At least you'll die in your sleep, not like your passengers.
--
Clive

Clive wrote:

The punch line should have been "...not screaming like your passengers".
Some people just can't tell a joke! LOL!
--
Bill Putney

Sorry, I didn't remember the punch line, so just made it up.
--
Clive

I am still trading my ford in for a tacoma.
Ever since i had a ford ranger, my taste for ford has been downhill. Recent events in my F150 have topped the cake.

Which is as anecdotal as my experience. I replaced a troublesome Tacoma after I got hit by someone running a red light, with a Ranger which has had no issues at all.
On 13/03/2010 5:11 AM, Picasso wrote:

My F150 is ace.
--
Politicians don't provide anything, the tax payers do.