Hilary and GM

Page 2 of 2
That is what those in favor of so called 'free government healthcare' would have us believe, but it is not true. I have been in an HMO for over twenty
years. The coverage I receive from my HMO is far superior than what I can get through government run Medicare. I have never had a problem with getting what ever health care I have needed, from open heart surgery down to basic medical exams and doctor visits. HMOs do not ration healthcare, they manage it properly, so that it is less expensive which makes the coverage through them more comprehensive, less costly with fewer deductibles, higher limits and better drug coverage than what is available through Medicare. Sort of similar to the quality of education offered by private schools in comparison to what is available, generally, in public schools.
mike hunt