Holley Electric Fuel Pump?

Hi,, Hi have a 350small block with a 600cfm carb. The engine has around 450hp and use to have a holley high volume fuel pump. It has seemed to
stop working, so I was wondering how big of an holley electric inline fuel pump would be recommened. 97GPH ? 110? I have no idea. If it matters my RMP range is 500-9000rpm.
Thanks a lot Adam
A Blue or Red Holly Fuel Pump Well be Ok for your Motor
--
Ironworker's Are Always =-HIGH-=

"Assman" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 08:50:50 -0400, "Assman"

Ok Adam, just for starters your numbers are all wrong. Do some research on volumetric efficiency, how much cfm you need to make 9,000 rpm, let alone what the cost of a motor to actually make that kind of speed, and fuel pressure regulators on carbuerated systems. Then come back and ask. There are all kinds of sites out there that explain what you want. If I give you the answer, I'm going to start by taking your post apart before you get the answer.
A 350 with a 9000 rpm redline and a 600cfm carb on the street??

RMP