Honda Accord 2005 Electrical Problem.

Hi, I have an Honda accord 2005 AT, I was facing acceleration troubles for a while had it checked and got ELECTRICAL Faults with the car ,

  1. IAT Sensor Voltage Was High.
  2. TP Sensor Voltage was Low.
  3. 135-01 Power Relay Control Circuit Fault.
  4. Battery Voltage Failure.(replacing battery would fix it) *

Iam based in Jeddah , Saudi Arabia...Now most the electricians are arabs he re, and I cant make them understand the Fault , they talk about changing th e whole Throttle body kit :/ ( which is not necessary) and going to Honda i sn't an option they are asking too much for such a electric failure.. Don't know what I can do with it , If there are some Diagrams I can Show to Elec tricians / Mechanics , That would be a lot of help !! or if i can do myself , i will give it a go.

Reply to
privateeye8999