How can I replace a High Mount brake Light bulb in 1992 Buick LeSabre?

Hi,
Question simple as the subject, however I was unsuccessful in finding any answers for it :)
If anyone knows any step by step instruction for this particular car
make & model please post it. I can easily buy bulbs, but no-one seems to know how to replace it, no diagrams, instructions on the internet, nothing.
My old ride failed inspection because of missing 3rd brake light, so I need to replace the bulb. Hopefully this is what prevents the 3rd stop light from coming on.
Thank you for your answers. Jake.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

If its like the one in my 92 Grand Ma a spring clip holds it up there. Grab it and pull down.
thanks for a clue. today is raining all day, got no garage so on Saturday I'll try doing that. Hopefully I don't brake anything down hihi :) Yesterday I took a quick look at it while bending over the opened trunk. I guess I will have to get into the trunk so I can take a closer look at this bulb holder :)
thanks again. will post the results here.
If your third brake light is a plastic unit that sits on top of the rear shelf then you will see two screws holding it in place.
If the brakelight is contained within the back shelf, then access is gained from underneath - inside the trunk. Not sure what kind of retainers hold it in place, It may be push in retainers or something that snaps in place. It should be fairly simple to replace a bulb.
Good Luck.
harryface 05 Park Avenue 54,060 91 Bonneville 309,004
Hello again :)
Mission accomplished :) It wasn't that easy and I experienced a few other problems, however I was partially successful :) In order to get to 3rd brake light compartment I had to place myself on the back inside the trunk hihi so I could see the bulb holder. It was sitting there in retension mechanism that opens when you twist it counter clockwise and then pulls it towards the front of car. well it was only begining, because I found in there a burnt out bulb that was broken into 2 pieces (yes, that's strange). I had to use pliers to get out the bottom part of bulb from the connector using much force. it was all rusty and like glued to it. Anyway once I pulled out the old stuff and cleaned the connector I put in there a new bulb and made a test. no success by this time. it came up that the connector had a little melted plastic (!) - that would be a bulb retension mechanism working as you push the bulb down and twist it. it appeared that there no connection. don't ask me how I fixed it, but now bulb sits there and light up whenever I press the brake pedal down :)
thanks for your help :)