How do I change headlight bulb 2002 Trailblazer?

Rats!! The right front low-beam bulb is burned out on my 2002 Trailblazer. For the life of me, I can't seem to see how to get to it in order to change
the bulb......
Anyone got any suggestions?
TIA
lyle
Look behind the lamp assy you will see black plastic round covers behind the lamp opening for the bulb sockets, pry these off with a small screw driver this will expose the socket , clockwise twist will release the socket, note the position, will be easier to reinstall, the drivers side can be a bit of a left handed reach.

grab the grill and pull....It's held in by clips.. then pull up on the little tabs behind the headlight.. this will release the headlight and let you pull it out of the truck and gain easy access to the bulbs....Bobo

If it's under 36k miles, take it to the dealer, it's under warranty.
Jerry

[posted and mailed]