How do I disable the air bag?

I am going to be doing some poking around the colum wires. I am installing an after market remote start. Before I start, how do I disable the drivers air bag on an 94 GMC Safari AWD.

"1234" wrote

The air bag connectors are big yellow connectors, the drivers side one will be somewhere at the base/midpoint of the steering column. You can disconnect the battery, pull the ABS fuse, give it a couple of minutes and then disconnect the yellow connector.
Ian