How do I get this radiator drain plug out? (0/1)

This is on a 2003 Astro van. Doesnt look like anything I have ever seen. How do you drain the radiators on these? Would be nice if the drain plug, if thats what it is, was actually right at the bottom of
the radiator.
Please see attached photos.
Remove dashes "-----------" to e-mail.
snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca
I may be wrong but what you actually photographed might not be the drain cock for the radiator.
Look for a plastic drain cock with two ears sticking out. Unscrew it a few turns then it should pull out a half inch or so. There should be a plastic stem on the inside so the drain cock doesn't fall out or get lost.
You might have to get under the vehicle, remove some splash sheilds to actually see it the drain cock,.
Good Luck.
Harryface
05 Park Avenue 36,008 91 Bonneville LE 306,123