How do I identify my 94 GMC Sierra pickup

When I buy parts, look up blue book value, etc. I can never find any information on 94 sierra. I think this is because they didn't classify it this way until 97 or somae later year. So, so I have the
1500, 2500? What is the identity of this vehicle?
The Sierra was built in 1994. see: http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/bymodel/1994_GMC_Sierra.shtml
GW
kurt mehlhoff wrote:

The 6th digit of the VIN identifies the load range 100, 2%00, 3500
Geoff Welsh wrote:

likely you have a gmc c/k1500 sierra pickup c= 2wd k=4wd 1500 the weight 1/2 ton pickup
C1500 2wd or K1500 4wd