How do I know what gear ratio I have?

I have a 1986 chevy k10. I removed the front and rear axle, but want to know what gear ratio I have in them? I know you can look at the sticker in the truck, but it was removed. Does anybody know how to
check manually?

Sounds like you've got them opened up. Divide the # of teeth on the ring gear by the # of teeth on the pinion. HTH, s