How do I remove the armrest 2002 Yukon

I have a 2002 GMC Yukon that I need to remove the drivers side armrest. I would appreciate any help on how to do that.
Thanks

Does it have a round, dime-sized, color-matching, removeable, bolt-hiding plug just for a start? Can't quite picture it. Sorry, s

Try this--I think it shows what you will need. HTH, s
>>> www.kwmuth.com/techsupport/pdfs/21000040.pdf <<<<