How do I remove the old wiper blade assembly on a 1993 Chevy Suburban?

I cannot figure out how to release and remove the old wiper blade assembly on my 1993 Suburban. I am not talking about the entire arm assembly. Just the wiper blade assembly. I have new RainX Latitude
blade assemblies, but I need some advice on how to remove the factory OE blade assemblies. Any one know what I am asking about?

I think there is a clip, open that clip and then push the blade holder away from the arm. Autozone people even help you put them ifyou buy from them.

Most wiper blades are that way. Once you release the clip, the arm will slide off the pin. Sometimes they are a bit tight or are fouled and you have to work with them gently to get them to come on off.