HOW DO U ERASE CHANGE OIL LIGHT 2002 SUBURBAN

I HAVE A 02 SUBURBAN AND I NEEDED A OIL CHANGE AND I CHANGED THE OIL AND THE LIGHT WONT GO OFF HOW DO I RESET IT WITHOUT DISCONNECTING THE BATTERY?

turn the key on and floor the gas pedal 3 times in under 5 seconds.. this is with the truck not running.... Bobo

THE
Try turning the ignition on (but do not start the engine). Then quickly press the throttle to the floor three times. That should do it.
Switch the key to on but do not start the engine. Push the gas pedal to the floor and release it 3 times within 5 seconds. The Change Oil light should flash to indicate the system is reset.
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Read your owners manual...

THE