How do you flush the heater core in a 1992 Buick Lesabre

Hello everyone,
My 1992 Buick LeSabre does not blow any heat anymore, (the fan works but no heat). The coolant levels are fine and I was told that I should
try to flush the heater core. How do you do this? I know that I need to find the 2 lines going through my firewall, however I cant seem to find them. What do they look like?
Thanks for your help

Heater hoses are usually black and come from the engine to the firewall on the passenger side of the engine compartment. The core can be flushed with a garden hose. Before you do that, and when you find the hoses: bring the engine up to NOT with the Heat function On.....feel both hoses/they should both be Hot. Only 1 hot/no flow through the core. Neither hot/no flow to the core.....maybe a control valve problem. If that is the OEM core, it's 15+yrs old....might be time to replace it and if you flush it you may discover that it's a leaker. If both hoses are Hot, then you most likely have a control problem in the plenum system.
Dave S(Texas)