How do you reset the airbag light on 1996 geo metro?

I looked through my Haynes Manual with no luck... Thanks:)

":) :)" wrote

Ummmm....you fix what's wrong with it!
Ian
:) wrote:

Without a dealer style scanner you cannot reset it. Have the codes pulled by the dealer and repair the reason for the light being on. Until it is repaired you won't be able to shut off the light. Keep in mind that if the light is on the airbags are NOT working.
--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York
:) wrote:

Then something isn't connected up or there is a broken wire in the system. It runs a self test every time you turn the key on and only if something is still wrong will the light stay on.
--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York