How many miles can I get out of a chevy Astro van 4.3L

would anybody know....
With light hauling, average driving and some city and some hwy driving, what is the typical lifespan give or take 50000 miles of the
drivetrain of one of these vans with the Vortec 4.3L?
What breaks first?
Thanks Remove dashes "-----------" to e-mail.
snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca
Not the same vehicle, but brother has a 1991 S-10 4WD pickup with a 4.3 litre with 253,000 miles. You've got to maintain to go far.
Good Luck

The sub-contractors at my old place ran Astros for work vehicles. They held up real well considering most were overloaded 90% of the time. They usually retired them with about 200,000 miles on them. They were still running just fine but they got new ones because the high mileage made them low value trade ins.
-

4.3 in a 97 S10 Blazer.. .127k miles so far.
80k: Transmission (was setting slip code, replaced under warranty, not a normal failure) 80k: A/C Compresssor, winshield wiper control board 102,000 fuel pump 127k Plugs, wires, etc; fuel pressure regulator Also along hte way.. 50k water pump, forget the mileages, but I'm on the 4th alternator.
Merlin wrote:

It really depends on driving habits and maintainace. 200K plus is very doable with proper car and usage.
--

www.thesnoman.com