How much Oil for a 95' Firefly Swift Metro

I just bought a used 1995 Ponitac Firefly 1.0 Litre. 3 cilinder There is no owners manual with this car.
Does anyone know how much oil to use on a complete oil change?
Many Thanks RR
snipped-for-privacy@notebookaid.com (RT) wrote in

by the way, you can pick up a used owner's manual for like $5 off ebay. There's a ton of useful info. in there.
-

I plan to buy a used manual and wait the 4 to 6 weeks to arrive. The car needs a oil change desperately. I can't wait that long. Anyone just out there can take a quick peak in their owners manual? It would be greatly appreciated.
Buy 5 quarts of oil & a filter. Change the oil & filter - then add the three quarts and check the level, its very simple procedure to do and easy to figure out yourself.
Good luck
Make sure it's full when you drain it and measure how much you take out. Or add oil gradually and keep checking the stick.
Per this link a machine of your vintage takes 3.5 quarts.
http://service.gm.com/gmtechlink/arcv_pdf/5_02_e.pdf