How much torque to apply on 2000 Chevy Venture wheels?

I'm installing my winter tires this weekend, so was wondering. Is it 80 pds? Thanks in advance!

100 lb/ft.

-
Thanks. 80 lb/ft is for my acura. I did not know GM was more. I just wanted to make sure I will not warp anything by doing it too tight,
Thanks