How to convert your car to run on water

Hey guys

I'm just letting you know about a new product I ordered yesterday, and thought I'd let you know about it.

Run Your Car With Water Today - Double your gas mileage by running your vehicle on a combination of water and gas.

It costs $49 to buy the document/plans, but hopefully I'll recover that cost quickly with the gas saving. I haven't set it all up yet, and I don't think it will save me 50% in gas, but I've read independent sources and believe it's feasible to save around 10-20%.

I think the fact it's helping the environment by reducing emmissions, spurred me into buying the product too.

Anyway, like I said, I thought I'd let you know, because I know a lot of people are doing it tough with the increasing gas prices.

Have a good day,

Dave Tayler

Reply to
David

Great! Please post the plans as soon as you get them! Thanks!!

Dave S Texas

Reply to
deskatwebtv

I for one am truly enjoying the new high price of gas.

Reply to
Chim chim Racer