How To Lubricate GM Power Window Motor Tracks & Regulators - With Pictures

I recently had another window regulator break on my 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix. In order to prevent this from happening again, I decided to just take off all four door panels and thoroughly lubricate the window
tracks and the regulators.
I took pictures of the process and created a quick guide.
Here's the gallery - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/GM-Pontiac-Grand-Prix-Power-Window-Tracks-Lubrication-Guide
I hope someone finds it to be useful.
Cheers, Paul Michaels Ft. Lauderdale, FL