How to program 4 button remote

Any one know the procedure to program a GM 4 button remote , I have one that works but I just picked up another one on EBay

Reply to
tim whaley

It depends entirely on the model of car..

Reply to
Robert Hancock

Reply to
tim whaley

OK, here it is:

You have to program all the transmitters you want to use as part of this process, as it will erase all memory of existing transmitters.

-Remove ignition key

-Take out BCM PRGRM fuse from the fuse panel

-Close all doors and liftgate

-Turn ignition key to Accessory

-Turn key to Off, and back to Accessory within 1 second

-Open and close any door - chime will sound

-For each transmitter in turn, press and hold both LOCK and UNLOCK for 14 seconds (chime may be heard at 7 seconds, keep holding)

-Remove key

-Reinstall BCM PRGRM fuse

Reply to
Robert Hancock