How to remove 1990 Buick LeSabre Alternator for testing

Hey Everyone,
The Battery light on my 1990 Buick LeSabre came on a few days ago. The voltage continued to drop until the car wouldn't start at all. After
recharging the battery it runs again but still at low voltage.
Now, I need to remove the alternator so I can get it tested at Auto Zone. It looks like there are just a few bolts on the alternator but how do I remove the serpentine belt? Can anyone point me to a walkthrough?
Thanks, Derek

Just drive to Auto Zone. They can test in right in the car.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

The tensioner may be the style that takes a 3/8 ratchet simply stuck into it. You might want to put a pipe on it to make holding it easier.