how to remove a stubborn cranckshaft harmonic balancer pulley for 92 oldsmobile 88 royal

i took the bolt off the crankshaft pulley but the harmonic balancer can't come off ,I USE A PULLEY TO PULL IT OFF NO LUCK I HAMMER IT STILL NO LUCK PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO PLEASE

First of all: NEVER hammer on a crankshaft. NEVER hammer on a balancer. The Balancer should be considered junk at this point, if you didn't damage the crank too.
You need a tool called a Harmonic Balancer Remover to the Balancer off. Yanking on a pulley will do you no good, no matter how muscular you may be. Charles