How to remove labels from sunvisors???

Hello,

Does anybody know how to remove the warning labels that are apparently iron-on transfers on the sunvisors of our new Chevy Malibu?

Thanks!

Susan & Charles

Reply to
Susan & Charles

have the sunvisors reupholstered.....

the labels are there to comply with safety standards.

Reply to
Mark Hoffman

(1) Why remove them? (2) If you do remove them, then you won't be able to easily sell the car again, in most jurisdictions.

---Bob Gross---

Reply to
Robertwgross

Yeah, I know that's the first thing I check when inspecting a used car..

Reply to
John

ones are printed to the visor and i think imposssible to remove it seem a shame to pay 10s of thousands for a auto and have to look at a ugly sign for years to come, thank to some lawyer making a few bucks

Reply to
Tom

I believe Robert was implying that they won't pass inspection when reselling since I think he is correct in the implication from his reply that they are legally required warnings. I agree that they are ugly though.

| > (1) Why remove them? | > (2) If you do remove them, then you won't be able to easily sell the car | again, | > in most jurisdictions. | >

| > ---Bob Gross--- | >

| |

Reply to
James C. Reeves

Could you swap left for right, that way your still "legal "

Reply to
451 CTDS

The labels are on both sunvisors. I didn't realize it was a legal issue :( and got part of one off and now it's even uglier than it was with the glaring yellow print on my nice new car.

Oh well ...

Thanks for everybody's replies.

Susan

451 CTDS wrote: