How to remove labels from sunvisors???

Hello,
Does anybody know how to remove the warning labels that are apparently iron-on transfers on the sunvisors of our new Chevy Malibu?
Thanks!
Susan & Charles

Susan & Charles wrote:

have the sunvisors reupholstered.....
the labels are there to comply with safety standards.
Mark Hoffman wrote:

a shame to pay 10s of thousands for a auto and have to look at a ugly sign for years to come, thank to some lawyer making a few bucks
Susan & Charles wrote:

(1) Why remove them? (2) If you do remove them, then you won't be able to easily sell the car again, in most jurisdictions.
---Bob Gross---
Yeah, I know that's the first thing I check when inspecting a used car..

I believe Robert was implying that they won't pass inspection when reselling since I think he is correct in the implication from his reply that they are legally required warnings. I agree that they are ugly though.
| > Susan & Charles wrote: | > >Does anybody know how to remove the warning labels that are apparently | > >iron-on transfers on the sunvisors of our new Chevy Malibu? | > | > (1) Why remove them? | > (2) If you do remove them, then you won't be able to easily sell the car | again, | > in most jurisdictions. | > | > ---Bob Gross--- | > | > | |
Could you swap left for right, that way your still "legal "
The labels are on both sunvisors. I didn't realize it was a legal issue :( and got part of one off and now it's even uglier than it was with the glaring yellow print on my nice new car.
Oh well ...
Thanks for everybody's replies.
Susan
451 CTDS wrote: