How to repair my broken mirror cover

I was backing out of the garage the other day, you know like in a hurry! and well .. I clipped my mirror!! And so they want $200 for a new one. It
seemed a bit expensive to me so I wanted to find out how I could fix it myself when I came across this webpage check it out. http://www.ucanfix.com/Mirror /
"Super glue" or like it sounds good.
and, i don't know if your mirror glass was broken,
but mine broke years ago, and i took the
"housing" to a windshield repair-installation
shop, and they cut + placed in a new mirror
in my housing for i think about $20.