How to reset the computer in a 2000 Monte Carlo?

The "Low Coolant" light in my 2000 Monte carlo keeps coming on when I start up the vehicle and stays on. The coolant level is fine.
I tried disconnecting the battery for about five minutes and reconnecting but
the light still comes on. Is there a special way to reset the computer or any other suggestions on how to get this light from unnecessarily coming on?
--
craig419

'Resetting the PCM is not going to fix what's broken. Diagnose the cause of the light coming on. Possibly a bum level sensor on the right hand side of the radiator.
Steve