How to reset the computer in a 2000 Monte Carlo?

The "Low Coolant" light in my 2000 Monte carlo keeps coming on when I start up the vehicle and stays on. The coolant level is fine.

I tried disconnecting the battery for about five minutes and reconnecting but the light still comes on. Is there a special way to reset the computer or any other suggestions on how to get this light from unnecessarily coming on?

Reply to
craig419

'Resetting the PCM is not going to fix what's broken. Diagnose the cause of the light coming on. Possibly a bum level sensor on the right hand side of the radiator.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie