How Was This Feat Accomplished?

I was sitting at a light today enroute to the Post Office. The left turn arrows went on and the cars began to turn in both directions.

As I'm watching the cars turn that are coming toward me the G__ D____ ground starts shaking from some hip hoppers be bopper boom box ride. All of a sudden coming around the turn was about a 81-85 Regal or Cutlass Supreme Sedan all pimped & Ho'ed out and shinnin', rounding the G__ D____ corner on two wheels.

That's right the car was tilted up sideways on the passenger side tires. The left front wheel looked as if it was 9 feet in the air. The right front tire was almost running on the edge of the rim where the bead of the tire meets it. I couldn't tell if the left rear tire was touching the ground. Wouldn't it have to be to propel the car?

As the car straightend out to go north my vision was blocked by the cars that followed it so I couldn't see how it lowered back down.

I bet this type of driving would be frowned upon by the police.

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~_~279, 000 miles_~_~_

~_~_~_~_U.S.A._~_~_~_~_~_

Reply to
Harry Face

Remember Joey Chitwoods Daredevils???

Reply to
Scott

When you hear these punk kids talking about "Hydrolics", that is what they are talkling about. They take a perfectly good car, or truck and mangle it. They put in one, sometimes two Hydrolic Cylinders per wheel, inplace of the factory springs and shocks. Often not mounted very well at all.

Then they have pumps, usually one per cylinder, and a resivor. The pumps are Electric over Hydrolic, where each pump is powered by an electric motor.

They usually have a few large case batterys to power everything. Sometimes the large Semi or Mariine case batteries.

They also like to use small wheels, with narrow tires streached out to meet the wheel width. Example 155/80/R13's on a 13x7 wheel. Yes a tire made for a max wheel width of 5 inches, with the side walls bowed outwards.

The owners of such cars are known to drive them in wreckless manors. Hopping the front ends, going around turns with the inside front tire off the ground. What they call "Three Wheel Motion". Sometimes they are content just to rasie the rear end to the cylinders limits, almost hitting the front bumper on the ground while driving.

Basically the people with suh cars are morons. They do not belong on the road. These are the same idiots who think they have a "low rider" because they cut their springs with a cutting torch.

Charles Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against properly lowered, and road safe cars. I have no problem with air ride suspension/ air bags suspension that is adjustible while driving.

Reply to
Charles Bendig

Stupidity.

Reply to