Hub/Spindle nut question

Hi,
Just a lowly surfer trying to get some much needed info. and I thought this looked like the place to ask. Don't have any manuals and I'm tired of searching elsewhere online.
If someone knows the socket size I need for the nut in question for a '93 grand prix 3.1 le, I'd be much abliged. Also (if you know the answer or not), can you tell me if I stand a chance of removing that nut and installing a new one without air tools. Im aware that the recommended torque is just under 200ft.lb.
TIA, Mike
I think the spindle nut for a 91 Bonneville is 38mm . Sears sells them. yours may be the same ?
good luck
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~270,000 miles_~_~_