Hydramatic 4T65-E TCC Solenoid

Can this solenoid be removed without removing the valve body? Look like it block the head of the clip holding the solenoid in place.

Reply to
ega

Yep, no need to remove valve body, just take your time ..........

Reply to
BushmanBro

So I guess I need to pull the clip up a bit before taking it out of the groove. I was thinking about doing that but figure the sides of the clip that hold the solenoid would be too large. Maybe the clip is a different design or is smaller than the other solenoids?

Reply to
ega

Yep, just pull it up enough to unhook the required stuff.....the new solenoid will be different form OEM and will include whatever is required........

Reply to
BushmanBro