hydrogen generator

Interesting thing on the news of a shop that has developed and is installing a hydrogen generator.

Tim

Gas hit $4.18.9 in S W MI today

Reply to
Tim

The last I heard was that hydrogen was over $10 a gallon

Reply to
Mike hunt

$4.159-$4.199 in the Holland area.

Reply to
Jim Higgins

That almost sounds a bit similar to Mixi-Go(sp.) and the 100MPG carburetor (remember those-and film cameras and slide rules and typewriters and 90 day warranties on cars).

Reply to
Jim Higgins

For me, this link didnt work... But there is no news to a hydrogen generator. Several hack scammers have been trying to market crap hydrogen generators via the newsgroups. You CANNOT beat the laws of thermodynamics.

If you could concentrate the human flatus, you might be able to run your car on that easier than using a cockiedoodie hydrogen generator. Some people could probably get a LOT of mileage with pootiedoodie power.

Reply to
HLS

Try this link

Jim Higgins

They have a video of the news cast.

Reply to
Tim

Thanks, Jim...that link worked fine....the technology is still BS.

Reply to
HLS

That is BS. It's just the latest version of the old "Browns Gas" scam that's been around since the 1920's in one form or another.

It's a scam, and just goes to show that a little knowledge is dangerous. In this case, a REAL LITTLE!!!!

But I guess there's a lot of idiots and morons out there who fall for it.

Just do a Google search on 'Browns Gas' or '2H2O2'

Reply to
Mike Y

I remember thirty days or 1,000 miles LOL

Reply to
Mike hunt

Hydrogen is not "generated" it is "reformed." The device that produces hydrogen is called a "Hydrogen Reformer." Search Air Product.com for the current status of hydrogen production, such it source and extremely high cost. You might be surprise to know hydrogen, to remain in the liquid state to be transported at 2.500 PSI to 7.000 PSI.

Perhaps somebody might take up Faradays experiments with capturing lighting and storing it in capacitors to be distributed LOL

Reply to
Mike hunt