I am replacing an engine in my 2004 grand prix gt- need advice

I have the 3.8L series III engine without supercharger, but this is the second engine I've had and was wondering how hard it would be to upgrade to a better
engine and what would be a good option?
On Thu, 13 Aug 2015 02:18:03 +0000, #CountryGirl

Junk it and buy a Hyundai. Drive train has 100,000 mile warranty. Check out the Genesis coupe if you want sporty.
On 8/13/15 5:50 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

They employ thousands of workers building the Sonata in Alabama. Very modern plant.
#CountryGirl wrote:

There is no better engine that is a drop in. If not a drop in, then your budget and regulations are the only limits.