I am replacing an engine in my 2004 grand prix gt- need advice

I have the 3.8L series III engine without supercharger, but this is the second engine I've had and was wondering how hard it would be to upgrade to a better engine and what would be a good option?

Reply to
#CountryGirl

Junk it and buy a Hyundai. Drive train has 100,000 mile warranty. Check out the Genesis coupe if you want sporty.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

The next job going to Korea may be yours

Reply to
Tom

They employ thousands of workers building the Sonata in Alabama. Very modern plant.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

There is no better engine that is a drop in. If not a drop in, then your budget and regulations are the only limits.

Reply to
Paul in Houston TX