i have a 89 buick century HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have a 89 buick century and i want to make me and do some costummization and i don't realy know what might look good what i was thinking was puting
a spoiler on the back and a low profil blower on the hold then lowering it with slightly bigger rims how does that sound

Like gibberish.
Ridiculous.

-
andrew38242 wrote:

It sounds adolescent enough to attract the attention of the local police. Even if they are on pedal bikes, they will catch you. You should save your money for needed repairs. Trust me, there will be a need.
Sounds like MTV's Pimp My Ride.
Harryface
05 Park Avenue 36,232 91 Bonneville LE 306,191
On 3/30/06 12:09 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3311.bay.webtv.net, "Harry Face"

Pimp my wreck
what can i do to give it a different look i want more gerrrrrrr

From a Century???
Your best bet would be to go out and buy a can of Skoal and chew up a wad of it and then splatter some of the juice liberally around the passenger compartment. Very manly. Lots of "gerrrrrr" in that. Don't forget to create a few drips down the driver's door, starting from the window and running at least half way down the door.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
andrew38242 wrote:

Sounds ok but it will look like every other pimped out car in the hood. I would install four fender skirts, curb feelers (lots of them), and for a bit of individuality I'd put the spoiler on the front.