I've a thought

About a week or so ago "the machine" was a topic of conversation and some accusations among a few of us. Have you folks noticed what has happened
since? No more about "the machine" AND no more from DENNY!!!! What do ya think??? I'm of the belief that my wide assed buddy might have taken off to the back forty with "the machine" . I can picture it now: Ol' fur face sprawled out in a lean to hooked up to "the machine", his new AR locked and loaded in one hand and a bottle of ripple in the other. Pink Floyd in the playing in the background. <GBMFG>
Roy

Sorry wrong ng, my bad
Roy

So, what's wrong with Pink Floyd?
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

That's ok.......I knew there was something amiss when I read your subject line. ;-)
Dave
Ha ha charade you are