Ideas for console light

My 2002 PA armrest cupholder broke, since they are really flimsy I decided to buy a floor console with adjustable cup holders. It is fairly dark down there at night so I would like to install a very low
light of some sort. Any ideas?
I figure I can use the power from my ashtray light since im a non smoker.
Actually an ash tray light assembly positioned to shine on your console will work. I have an extra ash tray light from a 68 Buick ( steel housing ) bolted on the side of my dash to throw some extra light on my console. Wire it right into the existing ash tray light and when you turn the headlights on you'll have light.
Buy one of those LED units they sell to give you "mood" lighting aim it down at the holder. I used some of the "neon" wire type stuff to wrap around the cup holders in my conversion van. Gives you a nice target to hit at night.
--
Steve Williams